ADJECTIVES: COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES, Activities

ADJECTIVES: COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES, 
- Escribe el comparativo
Ej. small - smaller

1. good
2. intelligent
3. old
4. dark
5. bad
6. large
7. narrow
8. new
9. easy
10. funny



- Completa las frases usando un comparativo.

Ej. My flat isn’t very big.- I want a bigger flat.

1. My motorbike isn’t very fast. I’d like .
2. My husband isn’t very rich. I need .
3. Your computer is getting old now. You need .
4. His camera isn’t very good. He needs .
5. It isn’t very hot today. It was yesterday.
6. I’m not very interested in football. I’m in tennis.



- Escribe frases que signifiquen lo mismo usando ‘as………as’.

Ej. A Porsche is faster than a Skoda. – A Skoda isn’t as fast as a Porsche.

1. Football is more popular than cricket in Spain.
Cricket isn’t
2. I work harder than you.

3. My car’s newer than yours.

4. His watch is more expensive than hers.

5. Your flat’s nicer than ours.

6. Paris is colder than Casablanca.



- Completa las frases con un superlativo.

Ej. He’s a very good footballer. He’s the best footballer in Europe at the moment.

1. She’s a pretty girl. She’s girl in my class.
2. There are many exciting cities in North America, but I think New York is .
3. August is a hot month in Spain. It’s usually month of the year.
4. I was so happy when I got married. My wedding day was day of my life.
5. It’s such an expensive restaurant. I think it’s the restaurant in Madrid.
6. It’s a very interesting book. It’s one of the books I’ve ever read.

Comentarios