past simple or present perfect

Choose past simple or the present perfect:
   1. Last night I __________________ (lose) my keys – I had to call my flatmate
       to let me in.
   2. I __________________ (lose) my keys – can you help me look for them?
   3. I __________________ (visit) Paris three times.
   4. Last year I __________________ (visit) Paris.
   5. I __________________ (know) my great grandmother for a few years - she
       died when I was eight.
   6. I __________________ (know) Julie for three years – we still meet once a
       month.
   7. I __________________ (play) hockey since I was a child – I’m pretty good!
   8. She __________________ (play) hockey at school, but she
       __________________ (not / like) it.
   9. Sorry, I __________________ (miss) the bus, so I’m going to be late.
   10. I __________________ (miss) the bus, and then I __________________
       (miss) the aeroplane as well!
   11. Last month I __________________ (go) to Scotland.
   12. I’m sorry, John isn’t here now. He __________________ (go) to the shops.
   13. We __________________ (finish) this room last week.
   14. I __________________ (finish) my exams finally – I’m so happy!
   15. Yesterday, I __________________ (go) to the library, the post office and the
       supermarket.
   16. I __________________ (go) to the supermarket three times this week!
   17. She __________________ (live) in London since 1994.
   18. She __________________ (live) in London when she was a child.
   19. I __________________ (drink) three cups of coffee this morning.
   20. I __________________ (drink) seven cups of coffee yesterday.

Comentarios