CAN YOU TELL ME THE WAY?

SOURCE

CAN YOU TELL ME THE WAY?

Prepare for the video Lost in England (Giving Directions):
Learn this vocabulary first. Read, and click on the play button to listen. Prepare for the video and record!

CONVERSATIONPICTURE AND AUDIOLISTEN, THEN RECORD YOURSELF. LISTEN TO YOURSELF, AND THE TEACHER. RECORD AGAIN.
1 -
Can you tell me the way to Main Street?
Main Street? Just go up there and turn left.
Directions to Main St.Prepare your microphone. Click on thered button. Speak into your microphone. Click on stop. Then click on play. Listen!

Record: 
2 -
Can you tell me the way to the fast food restaurant?

Yes. Go straight and turn right after these buildings.
Can you tell me the way to MacSnack's?Record: 
3 -
Can you tell me the way to Tower Bridge, please?
Tower Bridge? It's straight up the road.
the way to Tower BridgeRecord: 
4 -Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to Westover Road please?
I'm sorry. I can't speak English.
the way to Westover roadRecord: 
5 -
Can you tell me the way to the Russian church, please?
Go up to the lights and turn right, the turn left at the stop sign. It's the church on your right. 
the way to the Russian churchRecord: 
6 -
Can you tell me the way to Myra's Flower Shop?
Yes
. Go to the traffic lights and turn right, then turn right again at the first street. 
the way to myra's flower shopRecord: 
7 -Can you tell me the way to Myra's Music shop?Yes. Go to the lights and turn left. Then turn right at the first street. Her shop is on the right.
the way to Myr's music shop?Record: 
8 -
Can you tell me the way to the Protestant church, please?
No problem. Turn left at the traffic lights, then turn right at the stop sign, it's the church on your left.
Can you tell me the way to the Protestant church?Record: 

Comentarios