REFLEXIVES and EACH OTHER

REFLEXIVES and EACH OTHER

Complete the sentences with a suitable reflexive pronoun or each other.

1.- She looked at _________ in the mirror.
2.- John cooked ________ a meal and then he read a book.
3.- I’m sure my daughter will enjoy ______ on her trip.
4.- My uncle hurt __________ when he was playing
basketball at school.
5.- They spent the whole evening arguing with _________.
6.- We didn’t buy it _______. My neighbour bought it for us.
7.- I met my wife in October, but we didn’t see ________
until Christmas.
8.- Susan and Maria took photographs of _________ while they were
on holidays.
9.- My cousins’ house is very beautiful. They designed it _________.
10.- Don’t ask me to help you. You must do it _________.
11.- We are working in the same school now, so John and I see
_________ every day.
12.- My aunt makes all her clothes ___________.
13.- Did you paint the kitchen _________? Yes, it
took me two days.
14.- They are a very successful band. They write all
their songs _________.
15.- I hope you like the present. I chose it ________.
16.- Last night I could hear two people shouting at
___________. I called the police.
17.- Nobody helped us and although we were very tired we carried
the luggage _________.
18.- Did you enjoy ________ in Paris? Yes, we had a great time.
19.- At the end of the play, Juliet kills ________.
20.- Let me introduce _________. I’m Jose Angel.
21.- While my mum was picking up the broken cup, she cut _______.
22.- Our English teacher told us to stop shouting and to behave
__________.
23.- My brother and I gave _________ the same present
at Christmas.
24.- Look at __________. You’re covered in mud.
25.- Mary found _________ a new boyfriend.
26.- Once they were friends, but now they don’t like __________.
27.- Who did your homework for you? No one. I did it _________.
28.- The heating turns _________ on at night.
29.- We enjoyed __________ a lot at the party.
30.- John and I are very good friends. We see _______ every week.
31.- Can your children look after ________ while you’re in Paris?

32.- She’s very selfish. She only thinks of _________.

Comentarios