martes, 21 de marzo de 2017
martes, 14 de marzo de 2017
- Do you know anything about this video? Who do you think the man and woman are? Do you think they dealt with the situation well
- How do you react when somebody interrupts you when you’re in the middle ofdoing something? Does your reactiondepend on who interrupts you, and what they want?
- What are some of the typical interruptionsand distractions in your life? What do you do if you need to do something whichrequires a lot of concentration, and you don’t want to to be disturbed?
- What's the difference between aninterruption and a distraction? How can people avoid them?
- Do you think new technologies have made it more likely that people get interruptedor distracted? Do you find this a problem yourself?
- Is it a good idea to do more than one thingat the same time? Talk about some things which are possible to do at the same time. What about things which you think are difficult, impossible or unadvisable to do at the same time?
- Do you think parents spend enough timewith their children these days?
- Who tends to look after young children in your country? Are there childcare facilities, or do parents have to make adjustments to their careers in order tocare for their children?
- Do you think most people would like towork from home? What are theadvantages and disadvantages ofworking from home?
- What, in your opinion, is a good work-life balance? Do most of the people you know have a good work-life balance?
Which two of the above questions are being discussed?
Download "Question time" and the "Sitting comfortably?" script in an editable Worddocument here.
You learn something every day if you pay attention. ~Ray LeBlond